• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Hello! I'm Tospik and Systematicc (Formerly known as XIICCCXLV)

Systematicc

Hello! Tospik / XIICCCXLV / Systematicc here!

I'm a player on Vulengate that doesn't log on as much because of two reasons,
    1) I have everything I need and want, so it's gotten boring for me
    2) I'm busy with other things ;w;

I'm a kind and caring person who'll help you with whatever you need, whenever! (as long as it's accessible). I have discord if you want to talk to me on there, Slushiimello#0031 or just ping me on the Vulengate discord. A few games I play consist of Osu!, Minecraft, Rocket League, Doki Doki Lit. Club, Geometry Dash, VOEZ, Black Desert Online, Guild of Wars 2, Garrys Mod, Brawlhalla, and Starbound. My steam name Is XIICCCXLV (Or KiroEZX), so contact me if you want to play sometime! Some things I enjoy doing on my spare time is watching anime, listening to music, drawing, writing (and reading) fanfictions, and reading books. A bit of personal information about me is that I can be very sensitive to certain subjects, like someone making fun of the games I play *cough* Dq *cough* and what I look like. I play basketball durring school and I am currently in the 8th grade, going to high school next year. My favourite songs consist of Alone Together by Fall Out Boy, Narcissistic Cannibal by Korn, Run by AWOLNATION, Texas Is Forever by Pierce The Veil, King For A Day by Pierce The Veil, and Don't Mess With Me by Temposhark . If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord! Thanks for reading~