• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Hello everyone!

Lynx0of

Lynx0of

D9xxLcO.gif

[Story]
    (Feel free to call me Beast Boy Or Kid Flash) if you wish to call me Cameron that's alright As well. To tell a little about myself i am adopted and a very active gamer, Marvel and DC lover, Anime Fanatic, With many other comparable titles. I have owned and been Staff and apart of many minecraft servers in my past which has helped me gain a lot of life experience with people and more. I am a very avid lover of rap music,metal and some hip hop techno. I love to tell jokes and play with friends.

[Favorites]

I thought i would add this in because as you can see i have favorite characters from both marvel and dc (As well as anime though not as important)
    DC Characters:
    1/Beast Boy
    2/Kid Flash
    3/Nightwing (And most robins)
    4/Artemis (Though it was kinda short lived)
    5/Batman And most of the flashes

Marvel Characters:
    1/Black Panther
    2/Deadpool
    3/Spiderman
    4/X-Men (Most of them from generation 2 and 5)

iWP2vGs.gif

oyXu30i.gif

6HIDlUu.jpg

Thanks A few people i have met in the past. and knew from awhile back made the last image (I have many artist friends) and most of them are on pinterest or other sites!

Hello! It is very nice to meet you. Artwork looks very nice by the way. I can't wait to get to know you better on the server.

Thanks! Though again i didn't make *I can draw* but most of these are from people i know or are friends with.