• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • /hats

Glückspilz

/hats is a command that donors+ can use. but what if there was more to this command? already you can put items on your head. [my favourite are mushrooms] but what is there was something, new to this /hats command?

idk i just had this idea when i put curse of binding on a carved pumpkin and wore it..

Custom Enchants, [gladiator books] and normal enchants being able to add to them. this brings more of a reason to buy ranks. also. it allows the player to not wear a helmet. which is something i prefer.

idek if this is possible. but i would be half willing to find out how to make a plugin and make this work. xD

:D
    -Gluckspilz' Mind

/hats is a command that donors+ can use. but what if there was more to this command? already you can put items on your head. [my favourite are mushrooms] but what is there was something, new to this /hats command?

idk i just had this idea when i put curse of binding on a carved pumpkin and wore it..

Custom Enchants, [gladiator books] and normal enchants being able to add to them. this brings more of a reason to buy ranks. also. it allows the player to not wear a helmet. which is something i prefer.

idek if this is possible. but i would be half willing to find out how to make a plugin and make this work. xD

:D
    -Gluckspilz' Mind
    If you do /hat with your helmet on, the enchants should stay on.