• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • General questions

chrv

Hey,

New player here. Tried a dozen other servers and loved this one as soon as I got in. I did however have a few questions that I can't seem to find anywhere.

Is there a list of what items in the loot boxes are? A few items I have gotten so far I have no idea what it does. the last one I got was a totem bow trail.
    Also unsure of what job levels do. Do you get more money the higher the job level? are there additional perks at later levels?

If there is a general info post, or someone has posted something similar can I get a redirect to it?

Cheers
    chrv

I'm not sure if there's a general info post but I can try to help the best I can.
    If you wanna see what's in the crates first of all just left click them and a gui will appear showing you what's in them.
    You said you got a totem bow trail, that means when you fire your bow the arrow will have a nice particle effect, you can access this using /bowtrails.
    Job levels give you more money every level up, theyre different from the mcmmo levels, usually your job level will be way lower than your Mcmmo. I'm not sure but I think every level you upgrade you get more blocks/things you can do to earn money