• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Forum section for each town?

Perhaps it would be nice to have a forum section for towns that has a /warp towns spot. So, besides the main sections there are now (Vulengate Official, Vulengate Community and Vulengate Reports) one more section Vulengate Towns. And then forums for the different towns.

Citizens can then ask questions, share photos of their builds ... and it would make making general town announcements such as changed rules, new or removed citizens, town events and so a lot easier, instead of using the ingame /msg or /mail.

It would be convenient if the mayors (and for example there vice-mayors) would have the possibility to moderate the posts on their section of the forum. This way the normal forum crew would not have to do the work.

What do you Vulengators think about this idea?

Last edited:
    Thats seems like an amazing idea! It can be another type of cummincation between Mayors and people who want to join the town!

Last edited:
    As a mayor that is grounded from discord and is hardly on when my comayor is on, I whole heartedly agree with this idea, which would make it so much easier for me to announce happenings in my town :)