• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Floral Crate

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member
    kdTVSgE.png

FLORAL CRATE

Seasonal crates have finally made their return! The reason for the delay is that we have been waiting for something we want to add to crates to be finished, but since its taking longer than anticipated we decided to release a crate without it for now. Anyway, the floral crate comes with some new interesting things that we think a lot of you will like. Tools and other things of the sort have been made a little but of a rarer drop in the crates as part of our plan to balance things out a little. You can obtain keys for this crate by purchasing them from the store, winning them from the Vote / Wild Crate or winning them from some upcoming events. As of right now this crate does not have a dedicated boss for it like we usually do as we are still figuring out some things with bosses.

Thanks for reading!​

Plenty of awesomeness in the Floral crates and it's nice to see some new goodies! I do have a question about one of them. WHAT is the ArtMap Inventory voucher? What does it do or have? I have a friend I am trying to lure to the server and his ears perked up at the ArtMap feature. I'm wondering if this would be a good gift for him, but I have no idea what it is! Help?

Artmap Inventory Explanation:

When you sit down on a easel, it gives you all colours, feather, coal etc. in your inventory without you having to go around collecting all the different dyes. I'm not sure about canvases and paint buckets, you would have to try that out

Hope This Helped ^.^

-Pter