• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • First Monthly Boat Race Championship on the Athens Circuit

GentleP

Welcome to the first of many Boat Race Championships.
    Hosted by GentleP [Mayor of Athens on Vulengate Blue]
    and by Khamsouk3 [Vice-Mayor of Athens]

Hello everyone of Vulengate. On Sunday, February 3rd at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PT / 8:00 GMT ), Athens (Vulengate Blue) will be hosting the first monthly Boat Race Championship on the Athens Circuit! Competition will take place in a tournament fashion. Up to 4 racers will race at a time to race for key prizes and donated goodies! To sign up either message @Gentle or @khamsouk3, or you can reply on the forum post on Vulengate.com (https://www.vulengate.com/threads/first-monthly-boat-race-championship-on-the-athens-circuit.1328/). If either of those are not an option, you can simply log onto Vulengate Blue and /mail send Gentle [your name] Hi I want to join in the Boat Race! Prizes will be 10 glacier keys for first place, 5 keys for second place, and 3 keys for third! Will include donated goodies! Prizes will be distributed on whatever server you choose. Rules to join are simple, just be there 10-30 minutes early to allow the races to be established correctly. There will be no entry fee for the first tournament, but future tournaments will have a small fee of $1000 which will go towards more prizes! If you have anymore questions please message @Gentle or @khamsouk3. There will also be a practice run on Monday January 28th around 3:00 EST, or anytime you want to practice just come on vulengate blue and ask me if I am not busy to come race you.

There will also be a practice run on Monday January 28th around 3:00 EST, or anytime you want to practice just come on vulengate blue and ask me if I am not busy to come race you.

Last edited:
    Offshore powerboat racing is a type of racing by ocean-going powerboats, typically point-to-point racing. In most of the world, offshore powerboat racing is led by the Union Internationale Motonautique regulated Class 1 and Powerboat GPS.