• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Expand the world border size

Karaoke

I use to play the old server i lot and I loved that they where bigger in size (like what, 10,000+) so you could chose to not build next to ugly crap people like to build. (gotta love huge dirt/wood square houses)

Came back after the reset and have tried, in vain, all three new servers and there's just no where to build. Everywhere I go there's the standard minecraft dirt house or someone has claimed an area and not built within the area for 15+ days.

RTP is awful and puts you were everyone has been, but even adventuring for hours and there's nothing but crappy builds everywhere.

The world border will be expanded in the 1.13 update. I think it will be 10k by 10k after the expansion (as to the 5k by 5k it is know i believe). So dont worry You wont have to deal with those dirt cubes for much longer. I suggest (and if you have the sethomes for it) go the the world border now and set up a little base and in 1.13 you dont have to travel 5000+ blocks to find the border

Aaaactually, its 10kx10k right now (5k in every direction)
    The old ones were 100kx100k (50k in every direction)
    I suspect they may expand to somewhere around there? Not sure though ofc just know it'll be expanded for 1.13, I'm also waiting to build anything good until then :p

Aaaactually, its 10kx10k right now (5k in every direction)
    The old ones were 100kx100k (50k in every direction)
    I suspect they may expand to somewhere around there? Not sure though ofc just know it'll be expanded for 1.13, I'm also waiting to build anything good until then :p
    cool yeah idk the actual border so this is good to know