• Egyptian Crate

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member

eX5AQwN.png

EGYPTIAN CRATE
    AVAILABLE NOW!
    -
    The servers latest seasonal crate is finally here! It features a variety of new items, some of which include new enchantments! This crate can be obtained by being purchased from the store, won from other crates or won from events and giveaways.

-

So far this is the first crate that come with unique stat like venom and life etc.
    Gotta love that

The nice thing about this crate is every tool has rejuvenation which really help tool or any equipment
    that unable to add mending enchant due to server restrict custom enchantment anvil ,have self repair

Bow is nice but if only they have infinity tho
    The bow itself hard to proc poision (its not poison arrow that shoot out) + they dont have flame enchantment which make bow kinda inferior to wild one (only thing that better was duration and self repair) which venom is kinda do the work instead of flame

All stuff in this crate quite worth value to me imo

Last edited:
    I bought 15 Egypt keys and got 60 wild keys when I redeemed them.... kind of feel that if I wanted Wild keys I would of paid for Wild keys...Only a few items were good but I guess thats the luck of the draw....

I bought 15 Egypt keys and got 60 wild keys when I redeemed them.... kind of feel that if I wanted Wild keys I would of paid for Wild keys...Only a few items were good but I guess thats the luck of the draw....
    In my opinion thats a rip off. but it is random what you get.

This crate has a better chance at the better stuff, so thats good at least. But the bad thing is is that you cant add enchantments so it makes it kinda pointless