• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Dynasty Build Event Submissions

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kureen

Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Dynasty Build Event. Submissions must be entered by Sunday, October 6th, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.

In Game Name :
    Server :
    Coordinates to build :
    Screenshots (Optional) :

Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Dynasty Build Event. Submissions must be entered by Sunday, October 6th, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT.

In Game Name : ItsJeepster
    Server : Red
    Coordinates to build : -7946 78 12295
    Screenshots (Optional) :

In Game Name : Kurobl4de
    Server : Blue
    Coordinates to build : x:-8526 y:65 z:2769
    Screenshots (Optional) :

In Game Name : Catori
    Server : Green
    Coordinates to build : X: 318 Y: 71 Z: 8340

Edit and sidenote: I'll be on vacation for one week, so I won't be able to come online until the 13th. Just to let you all know, since I won't be there for the end of the event. ^^
    I'll still try to vote every day tho xD

Last edited:
    In Game Name: SiddaDoll and mike0war
    Server: Blue
    Coordinates: x -9858 y 74 z 6872

Side note: we the area we chose to build this in already had the oriental feel to it so we spread out to a new section to tie this in with the rest of the area here. I hope you enjoy.

IGN: SuluX
    Server: Yellow
    Coordinates: 11646, 67, -6380
    Lets see if I can be done in time, probably not with the fine detailing but I put my best into it :D
    Edit: Please dont use Conquest for the best viewing experience, as the jungle planks look really bad on the beach biome. I think John Smith + Models with Sildurs shaders works the best.

Last edited:

In Game Name : Unblinded
    Coordinates to build : -12169, 65, -14824
    Screenshots (Optional) :

In Game Name: Lunatic_Bunny
    Server: Yellow
    Coordinates to build: -2346 64 -6180
    Build goes all the way to the back of the shrine (-2464 69 -6197)

Last edited:

In Game Name : velvetRose22
    Coordinates to build : x 7958.154 z -9783.011
    Screenshots (Optional) :

In Game Name : HoneyHann
    Server : Red
    Coordinates to build : 10871 64 582
    Screenshots (Optional) :

Status
    Not open for further replies.