• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Double Key output from Daily Quest

Tangurple

I don't know if this is intentional or not, I quite doubt it, but I discovered this interesting thing the other day. I had put the the daily quest scroll in my shield/left hand and completed the quests. it seemed easy to lose track of the item in a messy inventory and the left hand seemed like a good spot for quick checks on what to do. When I completed the quest, I got the keys. a few seconds later, I realized the scroll was still in my inventory.

On most servers, if the item is used but still stuck in there, like a lag issue, a single right click gets rid of it. NOPE. Instead I got a second set of keys as if I had completed two quest scrolls. Naturally I used all 5 keys and got junk from the wild crate, as one does who doesn't have the favor of RNGeezus.

Now having known this, I promptly tested it out a few more times with today being attempt 3 or 4. I can confirm, this is a repeatable thing to do. Seeing as how this is a bit of an odd setup and the item disappears from the inventory normally, I decided that this was likely a glitch and rather than abuse it till i'm dead, post this and lose out on some junk.

2019-12-17_10.43.34.png 2019-12-17_10.43.52.png