• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Disguised as a wolf and it shows i have no armor on theni undisguise and my helmet is gone :(

Sardine

i had a radioactive helmet on with my elytra and my boots then i disguise as a dog, i realise in my armor slots i only have my elytra and my boots and helmet are not there. I un disguise and my boots reappear but my my helmet is gone. I have no idea what happend to it and i have no idea if this is a bug or not?

Hey, can you please provide the realm this happened on and your ign so we are able to look in to this issue for you.

Hey, can you please provide the realm this happened on and your ign so we are able to look in to this issue for you.
    my ign is _Sardine and it was on Blue, it happend on the 4th of april around the evening (according to my time which is GMT)

It seems you dropped the helmet around 11 hours ago from the time I am writing this in the parkour in spawn and it has since despawned. I have retrieved it and put it in your inventory but be careful with where you drop things in the future, and you might want to change your drop key to prevent this happening in the future as it is considered player error and generally wouldn't be replaced.