• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Crate and Fishing Update

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member
    k4zVpa2.png

NEW WILD AND VOTE CRATE

The Wild and Vote crate have been redone, with new and more exciting rewards. Old keys will not work on the new crates, therefore have placed the old crates in the crate area for you all to use your left over keys.

FISHING

Six new types of fish have been added, each fish having its own requirements to be caught. A new warp has also been put in place, that teleports you to a little fishing island for your convenience. The Fishing Shop has also been enabled, so when you catch fish during competitions, you can sell them by doing /mf shop.

QUESTS

The Building, PVP and Enderman quests have been removed. This is a temporary change as we are looking for other quest options to be added in the future.

CHANGE LOG
    • Added a new Wild/Vote crate. Old Wild/Vote crates will still exist for a limited time behind the current crates at /warp crates.
    • Added /warp fishing. A custom built island where you can fish together with friends during competitions.
    • Added 6 new legendary custom fish that will be possible to catch during fishing competitions. To catch these fish you must meet special requirements.
    • Balanced fish lengths to make pygmy whale less op.
    • Added fish shop, /mf shop , where you can sell your caught competition fish for a small profit.
    • Removed Builder, PvP and Enderman quest
    • Made it possible for more mobs to drop their heads if you have beheading enchant

Maybe an idea for the quests, Maybe we could have a fishing quest where you have to fish 20 fish to get a wild key. Another Idea for a quest could be, (I dont think its a good idea but its an idea) a Quest where you have to sell a pre-set number of items on /ah to get a key.

a Quest where you have to sell a pre-set number of items on /ah to get a key
    This is probably a bit easy to boost up super easily without actually needing to do anything but a few commands. I like the fishing quest idea though, perhaps it could link to the fishing competition instead to make it a bit harder, you have to place top 5 or something?

Good Idea! I was making ideas on the spot I like your idea of having to get in one of the top places!

This is probably a bit easy to boost up super easily without actually needing to do anything but a few commands. I like the fishing quest idea though, perhaps it could link to the fishing competition instead to make it a bit harder, you have to place top 5 or something?

Instead of placing in a top place for a key (that would be a wining prize anyway) I would think you needed to catch x amount of fish durring the contests to snag the key. (not nessissarily in the same contest but enough to snag within 5 min)

Another quest would be replacing the enderman quest with squid. They randomly spawn and are not hard to kill but you cant nessisarily just mindlessly do it either.

What are the special requirements for the fish?
    I'll give some hints on where to catch them instead of giving it all away completely :). 3 of the new fish are caught in certain biomes, 2 fish are caught on specific altitudes and one fish you need high enough mcmmo fishing to catch!

Seems like only a few know the 6 requirements for our fishing comp. As much as I love our new plug in I think it would be only fair to share your in house wisdom with us minions . C'mon whats the craic the fishing dudes...????....lol

Seems like only a few know the 6 requirements for our fishing comp. As much as I love our new plug in I think it would be only fair to share your in house wisdom with us minions . C'mon whats the craic the fishing dudes...????....lol

The secret to wining the fishing contest is...

Make a fishing rod and fish. :eek:o_O