• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Cocoa Beans don't give farmers money

yup, sugarcane and coco are likely disabled for whatever reason. Which sucks I harvest and sell alot of both

ORIGINAL:

I'm okay with them not giving income, but when the game misleads you and the commands define a farmer as one who earns from cocoa, wheat, sugar cane, etc then it becomes an issue. At least remove those items from job descriptions so nobody loses their job levels

EDITED:

I'm okay with them not giving income, but when the game misleads you and the commands define a farmer as one who earns from cocoa, wheat, sugar cane, etc then it becomes an issue. At least remove those items from job descriptions so nobody loses their job levels from quitting their jobs. People work hard to get on leaderboards, to make more money by leveling up, and sometimes it's a big risk! Some people don't care about losing job ranks and leaderboard statuses, but it's hard for someone like me who can't play often.

Last edited:
    Sugar cane does give income actually, I believe only cocoa beans don't. Nobody will lose their job levels from it? Not that I know of, they'll just have some wasted time on it and a ton of cocoa beans- which they can always sell for profit :3

Sugar cane does give income actually, I believe only cocoa beans don't. Nobody will lose their job levels from it? Not that I know of, they'll just have some wasted time on it and a ton of cocoa beans- which they can always sell for profit :3
    No, you lose job levels from the jobs you quit. It's a big risk going from rank 20 digger to a rank 1 farmer! At least for some people. Cocoa beans are stated to give income if you look through the job description :)

noted that it's like $3 something per, however, that can always be adjusted through the jobs plugin settings

Sorry, I didn't notice in your post anything corresponding to losing job levels from switching a job, I assumed that you meant losing job levels from harvesting cocoa beans.
    I've personally never strictly farmed cocoa beans because I see them as not very useful aside from dyes, so I don't see where the big issue is with it but that's just me and I understand people play differently so it may mean more to some.
    And yes, you lose levels from jobs you quit, however some levels are retained if someone wants to go back to that job they had, and it is a big jump to change and you may lose half your levels, but ultimately it's the persons choice to do so and doesn't exactly correspond with the discussion of cocoa beans.
    I've played other servers with mcmmo and always join the farmer job, in which cocoa beans are listed but don't give income. I don't know if I'm right to think it may be an error with mcmmo and not the server?