• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • ClaimFlag DoMobSpawns

Should we add the ability to turn of naturally spawning mobs in claims

• Yes we should add this as an ingame rank reward ( unlockable )

• yes we should add this for everyone straight away ( preunlocked )

• no we shouldnt add this

Results are only viewable after voting.

Irel3x

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to the server but have been trying to make myself part of the server's purple realm by working on my first big base on the server.
    I've started digging out a fairly big area underground and a lot of mobs started spawning as obviously there is no light.
    I've noticed there are claim flags on the server and the mod we use usually has the claimflag DoMobSpawns either able to set to false or true however this seems to be disabled on the server but would help players work on bigger builds without having to use any temporary lights which would have to be removed later on or in my own case replaced every layer i mine.
    I hope the community can give some feedback on my issue and we can add this new feature to the server!

This is a great feature. I have seen it in action, and it really allows for the possibility of making various "mood" lighting scenarios in our builds, while still keeping the visitors safe. Certainly needs to be locked behind a paywall though, MVP or MVP+.