Click to Copy IP
  • CityWalk Town Application (Red Server) - Made By JoshyTooshy

_JoshyTooshy_

Town Name - CityWalk

Which Server - Red

Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - 9800 - 65 - 399

Town Mayor - JoshyTooshy

Town Population - 7 Members

Town Status - Open (Just Have To Msg Me)

Other Town Information

Things in the town -

Escape Room

Public Farm

Ice Skating Rink

PVP Arena

CityWalk Shop

Bar (With Drinks)

Animal Area (Petting Zoo)

Public Pool

Tropical Water Area

Rentable Shop Plots and Houses

WaterFall

Last edited:
    Hi there,

Unfortunately your town application has been denied at this point in time.
    There reason for this was that while your town was easy to navigate, a lot of the houses of your town members are empty and unused, seeming like no one really lives in your town. Also the back end of your town seems like it's a bit incomplete and could use more development. The last thing of note is I'm not sure whether all the nearby claims are yours or not or if you know the owners however you might find issue with expanding depending in what direction you go.
    If your town develops more and your members become active in your town and using their houses then by all means reapply and your town can be looked at again

Hi there,

Unfortunately your town application has been denied at this point in time.
    There reason for this was that while your town was easy to navigate, a lot of the houses of your town members are empty and unused, seeming like no one really lives in your town. Also the back end of your town seems like it's a bit incomplete and could use more development. The last thing of note is I'm not sure whether all the nearby claims are yours or not or if you know the owners however you might find issue with expanding depending in what direction you go.
    If your town develops more and your members become active in your town and using their houses then by all means reapply and your town can be looked at again
    Ok, Thank you

Last edited: