Bandannafied

Town Name - Celestia Kingdom
    Which Server - Red
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - 10689 97 5376
    Town Mayor - Bandanafied
    Town Population - 22
    Town Status - Application required

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response on your town application. We've taken a look but you do not meet all of the requirements. The rules your town does not meet are:
    • At least 7 active citizens in your town
    • You must have a town hall
    • Your town must have a farm for the citizens of the town ( Must be a decent size )

For the active citizens part, I could not tell whose room was who's except for a few. They were made so long ago there were no logs, so I could not tell who actually built the rooms. As well as that, many of the rooms seemed pretty empty/generic and there weren't really any identifying features that could let us know who actually lived in it or if it was a part of the build. Also, some of your town members have not been online for a while, as much as a year since their last login which is not active enough to be considered in your town application.

For the town hall, I could not find a designated town hall which is required for a town warp. Let us know if I missed it, but the board with how to join was outside.

For the farm part, you had a few patches of crops but they were very spread out and also not very big. As well as that, you only had crops of wheat and potatoes from what I can see. Make sure to add a larger and more designated crop area, and make sure it has a good diversity of crops for your citizens.

Let us know when you make these changes and we'll take a look over your town again!

-Spoy