cat spawner turned into a pig spawner
    i got a cat spawner from a retro crate a month ago
    i placed it down today
    it turned into a pig spawner

ihadacatspawner.PNG
    heres proof i had the cat spawner

pigspawner.PNG
    it turned to that

Hey there. Please put the spawner in your /pv 1 and respond to this post with which realm you play on (red, blue, green, yellow, purple or orange) and what your in game name is and I will replace that for you. Alternatively tell any staff member you see online about it and they will be able to send someone to help.

I logged in to my single player survival world today when I noticed that all naturally created skeleton spawners turned into pig spawners.

Hey there. Please put the spawner in your /pv 1 and respond to this post with which realm you play on (red, blue, green, yellow, purple or orange) and what your in game name is and I will replace that for you. Alternatively tell any staff member you see online about it and they will be able to send someone to help.
    BILLY, are u trying to annoy me! *sobs* why did you say the server names in a random order *cries* its not red, blue, green, yellow, purple and orrangeee- *tears like a waterfall* its red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple! *sadness* xD sorry had to say that