• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Castle Vulen Build event"A gift from Us To them" (Cancelled)

Dapperthulhu

Vulengate community Build Event (CANCELED)

Attention all builders! I am hosting a Build event for everyone to participate in. It is a all server (hopefully) event.
    4 castles that fit the same theme but 1-how evermany people wanna help on any one castle.
    and each castle gets 1/4 of the staff
    approx. 8 staff per Keep

IMPORTANT INFO AND RULES REGARDING BUILDS
    • This is a shared event and there will be a total of three builds across. Red', Blue, and Green
    • There will be Another event hosted by Matt for all of you to participate in to choose the look of the castle's. (he will be posting that later)
    • NO ONE MAY START THE CASTLE BEFORE WE HAVE CASTLE THEME"S
    • NO GRIEFING. Please do not remove or edit other players builds without their ok.
    • This build event will last as long as it needs to.

• Here are the people who are leading the builds for each server:

Red: No One DM Me to get this spot! (2 people max)

Blue: No One. DM Me to get this spot! (2 people max)

Green: Dapperthulhu
    Here are the coords for Greens Build
    X= -1007.483 Y= 59 Z= 351.352 (subject to change) Dimension: End (subject to change)

This is meant to be a community build. So be nice and help other out.

Here is the throne room Layout. This MUST be the the same across all servers
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6M5h2-MwdbEyRBSvbMnXY1m5yzF5SjUazDEhfXrsY0/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
    I am sorry to say that the Castle vulen build will be cancelled for green until I get some help. probably will be called off server wide anyway bc i doubt anyone has started on red or blue either :(:(:(

I am sorry to say that the Castle vulen build will be cancelled for green until I get some help. probably will be called off server wide anyway bc i doubt anyone has started on red or blue either :(:(:(
    That's a shame, I'm new so I didn't know there was a plan, I would help if you change your mind

Awww, I was looking forward to seeing the results. Maybe another day......

Good Luck!

-Pter