• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Calcipher Prime

CalcipherPrime

*The door swings open. Through the sunlight filtering in you can see a figure.*

I am Calcipher Prime.
    Hello everyone! I'm Calcipher Prime. I'm in my late 20's and I originally started playing on Vulengate Blue with my buddies from my Discord. You might see me hanging out with DokiDokiDreamDad, Orphan_King, ExoticSnipa, Bolraguard, AlfredRice, Gbodway, Xilef_Zar, or awkwardturtle.

When we're not playing minecraft, usually we're bs'ing in my Discord channel with a few others. We find ourselves playing League of Legends, Destiny 2, Terraria, and Fortnite. Although each person likes to dabble into their own games. We also play on other servers together at times, and generally stick together with whatever it is that we do. As of right now, we're hopping back and forth between Vulengate Green and Wynncraft.

Hit me up on the server sometime. I'm usually off somewhere grinding mcmmo power levels...

Nice to meet you! Based on the games you and your friends like I'd say we'd get along (Terraria and Fortnite are favorites of mine.) Hope to see you around!