• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Ban Appeal

hayls

haylsx
    4/7/20
    "Rail Theft"
    CuddlayWuvu

I think the rails involved in this "ban" were blown up in the Nether after I, victoriously, defeated a ghast. My character accidentally picked them up. I will admit I broke a few to see if anyone claimed the area they were on (I'm fairly new to Vulengate). I didn't think it was a big deal considering the Nether occasionally resets, along with the End and Resource world. I apologize for my 'noobness'. I just really wanna go back to working on my claim. :(

Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal.
    Have a nice day!

ive been baned for 2 days cause my brother has gone on my pc whilst i went for a shower and griefed a load of gunpowder i gave all the gunpowder back and i was wondering if i can have this ban removed

haylsx
    4/7/20
    "Rail Theft"
    CuddlayWuvu

I think the rails involved in this "ban" were blown up in the Nether after I, victoriously, defeated a ghast. My character accidentally picked them up. I will admit I broke a few to see if anyone claimed the area they were on (I'm fairly new to Vulengate). I didn't think it was a big deal considering the Nether occasionally resets, along with the End and Resource world. I apologize for my 'noobness'. I just really wanna go back to working on my claim. :(

Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal.
    Have a nice day!
    Please refer to this: https://www.vulengate.com/forums/Appeal/

Ok so i have multiple people under the same household who play this server and I just went to log on to my brothers account XxPro_minerxX because my actual account was in jail because of my name but I can't change my name for 30 days so I'm forced off of it until I can change it. so my friend who was temporarily banned logged into my brother's account without permission and I guess because it was the same IP as his temp ban account you guys assumed it was an alt for his account and banned it? but I literally did nothing wrong I'm just trying to play and my name cant be changed for a month and now my dumbass friend who cheated logged on and now everything is messed up lol pls help I just wanna play on this server its dope :( my original account was retuurd by the way. ill even have my brother change the password so he cant login again idk why he did that

Ok so i have multiple people under the same household who play this server and I just went to log on to my brothers account XxPro_minerxX because my actual account was in jail because of my name but I can't change my name for 30 days so I'm forced off of it until I can change it. so my friend who was temporarily banned logged into my brother's account without permission and I guess because it was the same IP as his temp ban account you guys assumed it was an alt for his account and banned it? but I literally did nothing wrong I'm just trying to play and my name cant be changed for a month and now my dumbass friend who cheated logged on and now everything is messed up lol pls help I just wanna play on this server its dope :( my original account was retuurd by the way. ill even have my brother change the password so he cant login again idk why he did that
    Hello there, please refert your issue to: https://www.vulengate.com/forums/Appeal/

I was muted 10 weeks ago by GoldenCloud for saying the f word. I was banned permanantly for it. I want to be unmuted as soon as possible.

I got banned under " no intent to play" i love this server and want to play my user is trentooo please contact me soon thanks