• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • AnthrA's back

AnthrAdorable

Long time no see guys! My name's AnthrAdorable. I used to be a helper for a pretty short period. I'd like to think it was a short but sweet spot ( that being most of the drama in the old servers had happened after I left ) .

Recently came back since I'd had some more free time to build things and find some community. If you need anything I'd aboslutely love to help anyone again. Once I'm more active I'll most likely be reapplying for my helper position as well, knowing that it has some more prerequisites this time around.

In any case I'm really friendly, a builder, and if you have any questions just ask away!

Welcome back! It's great to hear that you're going to spend some more time on the server :)
    - Hailey

I didn't know you very well while you were a helper but I think we were introduced to the position at the same time so i'm glad to hear that you're gonna be reapplying! :)

Thank ya thank ya! And yeah I remember we were added to the helper staff at the same time. I'd had stuff come up unfortunately. I'd love to be back soon though <3