• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Add /kick to the server

mahceeb

Since the main point of the server is to give players a good experience free of griefing or annoyance, I think this will be a perfect fit for Vulengate.

Instead of staff having to plead and plead and then later punish players for not leaving a claim that isn't theirs, the server should have a /kick command to kick players from a claim if the claim owner does not want on the claim.

Benefits:
    It will give players peace of mind
    It will give staff peace of mind
    Reduce workload for staff, allowing them to focus on other more important issues

Drawbacks:
    May be difficult to implement
    May easily be abused by players

Conclusion:
    I think it would be a perfect fit, and the drawbacks can easily be reduced through some rules or coding.

Like this post if you agree and think this will be a great implementation!

hi ceeb
    i think this will be great but it could be used for trolling if you're building with someone and they own the claim they can troll u etc

Yeah a way to ban people from your claim would be really nice. Good suggestion.

hi ceeb
    i think this will be great but it could be used for trolling if you're building with someone and they own the claim they can troll u etc
    Yes, but this "trolling" would all be in good fun since you're both building in the same claim, you're likely to be good friends & wouldn't really be a big issue.

I don't think the server crew can do anything about the way claims work (and the rights). As far as I have seen there is no command to ban a player added to the functions of that server plugin. The claim system is not part of the server software but a server plugin, as far as I know, so if you want that additional functionality, then I guess instead of writing the server crew you should write the crew who programmed the server plugin instead. ;)