• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • _PinkWhale ban appeal (not)

Goldenhart88

Hi.... goldehart88 / (nickname) "Cuck_a_dude_a_do"

Or the guy who has donated to this server since 2018 or so, gave away hundreds of dollars worth of gift cards and server credits to various players throughout the years....and has never had any issues with this server.
    Came back after nearly 3 years of taking a break. Tried logging back in today, only to find I was perm banned by _PinkWhale for my name on 5/9/23??? (Cuck_A_Dude_A_Do)

Why? In your own eloquent words Mr "_PinkWhale"... .why???

Never had an issue with any admin/mod before... what a joke.
    I will NOT beg for an appeal, and I don't care if you "unban" me... I will NOT support this server again until this unreasonable ban is lifted by _pinkwhale or an admin with some common sense.

Nice to see what your admins are up to, wasting time on this bs? Great example for how MVP's are treated, I'm sure it will encourage future donations too.

Peace, I have already found other avenues of enjoyment, so this post is to just inform you that your admin "_PinkWhale" has cost this server hundred$$$ in additional donations... lol see ya.

Last edited:
    Hey,

We don't allow inappropriate usernames on our server as we are family friendly. The amount of money that you spend on the server does not give you any special treatment. If you break one of our rules, you are punished for it - no matter what your donation status is. I wouldn't consider it "wasting time" considering staff's job is to ensure that the rules are being followed.

I hope you have a great time on whatever new avenue of enjoyment you have encountered.

-nut