• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • 1.13 Announcement

Kureen

Good news everyone!
    We will start updating the servers to 1.13 tomorrow and hopefully all of them will be up and running before the day is over. We will update the servers one by one and we need to make sure they are working properly before opening them up so expect some downtime. Once we have updated, we are expecting all 1.13 features to work. Before you ask about phantoms, we will have a plugin that lets you reset your “sleep” by lying in bed for a split second. To be able to generate and let you play in the new biomes, exploring new content we are increasing the world border +-9000 making the world double it’s current size.

With this update we will also close the current market. We are closing it due to 2 reasons. Firstly, the plugin used for the chest shops is not updated yet making the market useless right now and secondly, we are going to switch to a rent-based plot system that we think would be more appealing to everyone. To compensate for this, we will offer a full refund on plots (after the update). More information about the new system will come later.

Lastly, regarding Artmap. I am sorry to tell you that all the current artwork will be wiped clean due data corruption, but the plugin will continue to work so you will be able to draw new art. So, make sure to take screenshots of your art before they disappear.

I'm gonna be honest, I appreciate all the work you guys have done to update the server to 1.13 and I know you have been working tirelessly, but removing the market and deleting all art... I feel like people should get more than just a refund for the plots, some people spent a LOT of time in addition to the 125k they spent on the plot. They deserve more. I'm a bit upset because we're losing features, but I'm also excited to see the potential of the 1.13 update on Vulengate. (Also when the next big update comes it would be nice if we had at least a week to prepare for everything instead of 24 hours ;))

I'm gonna be honest, I appreciate all the work you guys have done to update the server to 1.13 and I know you have been working tirelessly, but removing the market and deleting all art... I feel like people should get more than just a refund for the plots, some people spent a LOT of time in addition to the 125k they spent on the plot. They deserve more. I'm a bit upset because we're losing features, but I'm also excited to see the potential of the 1.13 update on Vulengate. (Also when the next big update comes it would be nice if we had at least a week to prepare for everything instead of 24 hours ;))
    Since we can only adjust the sell rate for everyone we decided to set it to 125k so that everyone gets all their money back. For those who have spent a lot of time on their plots they have hopefully already made enough money back to make things worth it.

Damn I just made a bunch of art too!
    Will we get canvas refunds or replaced canvases when we take the art down?

Damn I just made a bunch of art too!
    Will we get canvas refunds or replaced canvases when we take the art down?
    The servers have already been updated, and luckily the art didn't get corrupted so all your art remains. :)

I guess we will be given enough time to empty our stores at /warp market before it is taking down? I mean, it would be a waste to lose those items, I just restocked my shop today ... hadn't seen the bit about the present market going down.

@Ashinos Is there a date set yet when the present /warp market is planned to go down?
    Warp market is not going to exist anymore, they are going to remove the old plot market system and move to the the old one when you were able to rent a plot for a curtain amount of money which will be taken from you each week/month UNLESS you unrent your plot

@Youval1234 That is not an answer to my questions. It was clear in the message by @Kureen that the /warp market (as it is now) is not going to exist anymore much longer.

I asked different questions, one was how much time we get to get our sales items out and the other if there is a date set yet for it's deletion. I have quite some stuff to move, so I like to know how much time I've got for that.